A new survey found 70% of us plan to buy a Mother's Day gift this year and spend $58 on average.
However, 1 in 5 people think it's difficult to find a GOOD gift.
Well, a bunch of moms voted on what the BEST Mother's Day gifts are.
Here are the top five . . . Hopefully this will help!
1. Flowers. Which seems boring and cliché. But 48% of moms said that if they only get one gift this year, that's what they want.
2. Dinner at a nice restaurant. 43% said it's a great gift. And obviously they want you to go WITH them. Don't just drop her off in the Red Lobster parking lot.
3. A gift card. 41% of moms said it's a good Mother's Day gift. But don't just hand it to her. Put it in a card. And obviously pick a gift card for a place she LIKES.
4. Jewelry. 28% of moms said they'd like to get jewelry for Mother's Day. And it's a good gift for multiple people to chip in on.
5. Beauty products. 27% of moms said it's a great gift. Just make sure it's something she'll use. If you're not sure, then think about something like a Birchbox subscription, where she gets different stuff every month.