A Utah Student Was Hospitalized After Eating a Tide Pod

Scary news today: a university student in Utah was hospitalized after eating a Tide pod. According to HuffPost, health officials have warned that Tide pod ingestion can lead to horrific consequences including seizures, coma, and even death. 

If nothing else has convinced you for some reason to NOT eat Tide pods, please let this story be a final warning. You are more important than a silly internet meme.

The full story on the Utah student's Tide pod ingestion is below.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

WNCI 97.9 · Columbus' Hit Music Station and #1 for New Music!
Listen Now on iHeartRadio