A Utah Student Was Hospitalized After Eating a Tide Pod

posted by @ashsheree -

Scary news today: a university student in Utah was hospitalized after eating a Tide pod. According to HuffPost, health officials have warned that Tide pod ingestion can lead to horrific consequences including seizures, coma, and even death. 

If nothing else has convinced you for some reason to NOT eat Tide pods, please let this story be a final warning. You are more important than a silly internet meme.

The full story on the Utah student's Tide pod ingestion is below.

Comments

Ashley

Ashley

Want to know more about Ashley? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WNCI 97.9! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.