Everyone has been talking about oat milk and now the planet-based milk is making its way to Starbucks!
The locations carrying oat milk are:
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery in New York
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Seattle
- Starbucks Reserve store at the company’s Seattle headquarters
- Starbucks Reserve Bar in Seattle
- Starbucks Reserve Bar on Chestnut Street in San Francisco
It's also available at three of Starbucks-owned standalone Princi bakeries in these cities:
- Seattle (Westlake Avenue)
- New York (Broadway)
Although oat milk is new to Starbucks in the states, the coffee giant said it's been serving it in European locations since January 2018.
There is no news if all locations will get oat milk soon, but it will probably happen!